Request: Daedalus and Thermopoly crib

Hey I noticed you were all fumbling around with both of these and I got a crazy idea. I wanted to see if I could land on the Thermopoly with an A-10. With some crazy luck I got on but STAG was not too happy and needless to say I didn't get back air born. I then wondered about landing on the Daedalus, again it worked. So if they are there why not make them more than props? They are both in better positions than the airport and could house both aircraft and helicopter. Though they have no interiors (hopefully someone can fix that in the future) it would still be nice to have the option.

Tell me what you guys think and if you have any other ideas.

This is indeed an alternative to the STAG not beeing present at them. A helicopter and airplane garage at the Daedalus and a airplane, helicopter and boat spawner at the Thermopylae (who came up with that name anyway? Its always written wrong somewhere)

Regarding the Interior of the Thermopylae, it completely replaces the carrier in the mission. Based on the dimensions it is a bit bigger than the carrier itself. But it might be something worth looking into.

We should get into the Saint's state of mind and think about a personal 'pimped' interior for them.

But in all seriousness I have been running around them and thinking about a few things. Like I know on the Daedalus there is at least two moving parts on it. Makes me wonder if there might be more. As for the Thermopylae I don't know if there is even a place to make a door. Then again I don't mod so I don't know jack.

Back