REQ: Remove mission awarded vehicles from Garage/Helipad

Hello there, boards :)

I have a little request to our modders: ability to remove mission awarded toys (ie. Morning Star/Deckers/Luchadores Cars) from Garage and Helipad. It's annoying as hell that I need to scroll down the list every time to spawn my favorite car.

Lauri455 said:
Hello there, boards :)

I have a little request to our modders: ability to remove mission awarded toys (ie. Morning Star/Deckers/Luchadores Cars) from Garage and Helipad. It's annoying as hell that I need to scroll down the list every time to spawn my favorite car.

I second this.

Yeah they really should've let you remove them in the first place.

You can't even remove their coloring or star if you edit them.

Second the request, I'd also like to remove dlc vehicles so I can have my favorite vehicle at top of list for ease of phone summoning.

I tried to edit the store_vehicle file just like the customize any vehicle script change so when it doesn't bother to check if the vehicle can be deleted. Seems like this should be simple enough, but it causes my game to hang/freeze when I go to the garage menu. I'm sure I'm not doing something with the asm file that was included with the customize any vehicle, so some help in this matter would be appreciated.

Back