Reminders

Do I really need to be reminded that this game has an autosave feature every time I play?

Do I really need to be reminded every time I stall how to avoid stalling?

Come on, this has been a problem since at least SR3. Why is there never an option to turn off these unnecessary reminders? A mod shouldn't have to fix a problem that could probably be fixed in, at most, a day's worth of coding.

I can see it becoming annoying if you stall a lot, but just upgrade your flight abilities to the max, and eventually stalling will be a very rare occurrence.

That's not the point. The point is that Saints Row the Third, Saints Row IV, and now Gat Out of Hell all have reminders for random things that are impossible to disable without mods. It has nothing to do with flight, specifically. If it's not the flight, it's something else.

I don't need to be told how to play the game the whole time I'm playing the game.

Is a small notification off to the side of your screen that doesn't force you to acknowledge it really that much of a problem?

I can understand the other notifications from SR:TT and SRIV, since those seem to pop up randomly and very often. But the flight stall notification in GOOH is very rare and easily avoidable by not stalling. Unless you are stalling for fun, the game flight controls are so simple that it should rarely happen. If there were other annoying notifications in GOOH, I certainly didn't notice them. Or perhaps I'm just not bothered by minor things.

Back