Re-quip - Swap weapons in real-time

By using the "inv_item_add("Weapon_Name", 1, LOCAL_PLAYER)" command in the sandbox+ lua you can swap weapons in real-time.
Currently it involves alot of editing to equip a new set of weapons and switch back to your old set.
That's why I made this GUI, to inject the 7+??? section into a lua.

Here's some snapshots:
R1.png

R2.png

Installation:
  1. Copy your "sr3_city.lua" file to the "PUT_YOUR_SR3_LUA_HERE" folder, If your don't have a "sr3_city.lua" file then download Sandbox+ from here
  2. Run "Requip.exe" from the "Release" folder, Alternatively if you don't trust .exe files download and install AutoIT from here, right click on the Requip.au3 file from the "Source" folder and select "Run Script"
  3. Choose your weapons and push the "Build" button - I'm not explaining the GUI, it's too simple.
  4. Copy the new "sr3_city.lua" file from the "GET_YOUR_SR3_LUA_HERE" folder into the SR:TT main directory, It's wherever you installed steam. Eg: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\Saints Row The Third\
  5. Play the game and have fun swapping weapons, in the middle of a battle!
Known Issues:
  • DLC weapons are shown for users without that DLC pack, selecting them does nothing.

Attachments

• Requip.Alpha.1.7z
    504 KB · Views: 600
Last edited:
I don't know how to get the DLC from an external application, or do you want me to provide another version without the DLC?
Come to think of it, Corrodias save editor show DLC upgrades, weapons, etc.

This tool/mod/thing is just something I made when I was learning coding, now I've moved on to C++ and thinking about php.

Back