Rainbow Wings

With the release of Minimaul's clothing mod, I was playing around with my newly-reclothed character, looking for neat photo-ops around Hell, and after a jaunt into Shakespeare's club I noticed she had mysteriously acquired flashing rainbow-colored wings...

After playing around trying to reproduce it, I found that if you go inside the club, perform your taunt, and cancel the taunt by jumping, it will give your character (Gat, Kinzie or Boss) rainbow wings! The wings will stay in rainbow mode until you either quit to desktop or do the taunt-cancel again in the outside world. I think this has something to do with the fact that, if I'm remembering right, vanilla GooH did not normally have taunts or compliments enabled - I only got them after resetting the key bindings to default as per the mod instructions, but I uninstalled all my GooH mods and it still happens in the vanilla game if I taunt with Gat or Kinzie in the club. Pressing F1 to restore the default keys still leaves Taunt and Compliment as X and C, but I swear when I first installed the game it wouldn't let me bind those commands to any key...was that something that got fixed in an update or should I nuke my GooH install+saves and try this on a bone-stock reinstall just to be sure I'm not wasting everyone's time?

Personally, I think it's kinda cool. Here's a short video I took.

144boza.png

With the release of Minimaul's clothing mod, I was playing around with my newly-reclothed character, looking for neat photo-ops around Hell, and after a jaunt into Shakespeare's club I noticed she had mysteriously acquired flashing rainbow-colored wings...

After playing around trying to reproduce it, I found that if you go inside the club, perform your taunt, and cancel the taunt by jumping, it will give your character (Gat, Kinzie or Boss) rainbow wings! The wings will stay in rainbow mode until you either quit to desktop or do the taunt-cancel again in the outside world. I think this has something to do with the fact that, if I'm remembering right, vanilla GooH did not normally have taunts or compliments enabled - I only got them after resetting the key bindings to default as per the mod instructions, but I uninstalled all my GooH mods and it still happens in the vanilla game if I taunt with Gat or Kinzie in the club. Pressing F1 to restore the default keys still leaves Taunt and Compliment as X and C, but I swear when I first installed the game it wouldn't let me bind those commands to any key...was that something that got fixed in an update or should I nuke my GooH install+saves and try this on a bone-stock reinstall just to be sure I'm not wasting everyone's time?

Personally, I think it's kinda cool. Here's a short video I took.
im not volition but i think that may have attached diferent vfx or just or those are hidden colors

Back