[R.S.S] Realistic Steelport Simulation Realism (Community Mod)

Are You Interested

• Total voters
Ok I have been downloading mods from this site/forum for a while now and I can see a lot of the members have skills and are great at modding the saints row game series. I am noobie when it comes to modding Saints Row The Third & IV, I would need help to do a few mods but I would like to start a Saints Row IV Community Realism Mod. I have seen mods that have been made for SR3 & SR4 that I like a lot along with the skilled members of this forum that have made the mods, There will be some members of this forum that I absolutely want to be part of this mod and I will list the names but it is purely up to them on their involvement & participation. There are some mods that have already been released and that are still being worked on that I would love put in this all in one mod or mods that would be good edited for realism and yes I will ask permission for those mods. As Long as their are enough Members of SaintsRowMods.com Community that are interested in a soon to be 2015 Saints Row IV: Community Realism Mod then this should take off good. Like I said I'm a noob with Modding SR3 & SR4 So if any of my idea are not doable, please excuse my noobieness.

I am into stunning visuals & realism, I love the Realistic Street Gang and hood feel of SR2 and the stunning visuals of SR3. Big things like character customization, vehicle customization and high definition visuals make a game all the better. In this Community mod I'm sure things will change on ideas and mods due the community's likes and dislikes but I will start off with a decent list if mods and idea for everyone think about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mod Idea's (Texture, Player & Other)
-----------------------------------------------
No Supers Powers or Glow
HD Male & Female Play Skin
Better Eye Colors with more detail
Better Head, Eyebrows & Facial Hair Colors that actually match
More Realistic Male & Female Body Sliders with less Broad Shoulders
Realistic Weapon Textures with Materials that look HD (Kinda like Joe's Tacticool Weapons! for SR3)
Road & Sidewalk Textures with HD Asphalt & Cement (Kinda like HD Textures Pack Mod for SR3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type of People Needed in this Community Mod for Sure:
-------------------------------------------------------------
People That have a decent amount of knowledge about Modding Saints Row IV in general.
People who can do Texture Modding (Player, World & Weapons)
People Who can Mod Player Height, and Body Slider Config
People To Test Mods done by other people if needed...

I Will Add More Later If & When development starts and Specific People Are Needed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users that I would like to be a part of this mod & what I think they can do from what i have seen.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaptain Kanoodles
50percentJoe
cRAZYSAINT

Paper Bear
JediDave
Admixon
shitface
GPZ

EDIT: I had Jarek Klofta aka BadMadScientist on the list of Users that I would like to be a part of this mod but sadly I found out He passed away on Thursday September 9, 2014. Rest in Peace fellow Saint & Talented Game Modder. Mask Mods & Hevon Have been unreachable since 2013 so they have been taken off the list too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That will not be possible, sadly .
Eh...
https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/in-memory-of-badmadscientist.7411/

EDIT: Hevon is unreachable since September 2013. Mask Mods also suddenly disappeared in December 2013, he doesn't show up neither here nor on Skype since then... I just hope that he's fine.

Oh shit, I had no Idea BadMadScientist passed away, I'm so sad to hear that. Imma have to edit it list if people I will take Hevon & Mask Mod of the list too I was hoping they were just wern't online for a long time.

Anyway, I can't create textures but disabling superpowers and glow is very easy (there's plenty of ways to do that) and editing sliders/height shouldn't be too difficult neither. I can help you with that. I can also test stuff if needed.
I'm glad people actually commented on this, unlike my old account I deleted. I had a few posts but no one commented on them

Anyway, I can't create textures but disabling superpowers and glow is very easy (there's plenty of ways to do that) and editing sliders/height shouldn't be too difficult neither. I can help you with that. I can also test stuff if needed.

would you be interested in helping me with the height and shoulder broadness, I'm a noob at modding SR4 but I'm a fast learner.

I do not have the Steam Version of Saints Row IV, I got a replacement hard drive from a friend and he didn't format it so I have all his games were left on here along with his music but none of them are steam games most were installed with a DVD Copy of each game. is that a problem?

Back