Profile and Steam link still a thing?

Is this still a thing? I can't find it in my Profile and I'm wondering if i'm still linked here with my Steam account. Also is there a way to Link our Epic Accounts or is that done and done?

Not is major issue if it's gone, it did help let others know I wasn't a Pirate when I needed help with mods and stuff.

It was a thing on the old forums (as well as the trophy points) but it was removed or more like the plugin that allowed to connect steam profile doesn't work anymore. You can link your profiles in your signature but it's not necessary. We usually ask people what version of the game they have and to prove it if it's legal

It was a thing on the old forums (as well as the trophy points) but it was removed or more like the plugin that allowed to connect steam profile doesn't work anymore. You can link your profiles in your signature but it's not necessary. We usually ask people what version of the game they have and to prove it if it's legal
Thank you much, Been quite a while since i've been here. Had trouble logging in at one point but it's all good.

Back