I noticed something a bit peculiar when checking out Powder one day in SRTT. I noticed that the front windows of Powder are actually semi-transparent, like some store windows are, and you can even see the front doors of the building from the inside from the right angle. Also judging by the music you can hear from it when you get close enough, I've come to conclude that Powder was possibly planned to, or did at one point - actually have an interior, and instead this was where you could buy or modify your weapons instead of Friendly Fire.

though when attempting to glitch underneath it, you can hear the music where the sound source appears to be coming from... Though so far, I couldn't find the actual interior for it, just an empty space. Upon searching the internet I can't find anything of merit regarding it having an interior from any source, except the wiki claiming that it can't be entered during the game...

I did find this supposed concept art for the inside of what Powder might have looked like had it been an enterable building, So was Powder originally intended to have an interior, or is it just a strange coincidence that it has transparent glass...?

Back