Possible to get .OBJ Models

Hi everyone, before I start I'm not really here to look for mods, but I'm hoping somone can help. I have not been able to extract models from the Saints Row The Third, but I'm only trying to get a couple. Mainly the Big Bobbin Heads like Professor Genki Head and the Big Johnny Gat Head. Would anyone possibly have OBJ models or any 3D format that I can use of the heads?
The reason I'm looking for them is because I do what's known as pepakura, basically papercrafting, but I use 3D models to create the papercrafts. I have some examples on my site www.pepakuraindex.co.cc if anyone wants to take a look. I'm hoping someone here can help me.

The 3d format is propiretory, and not really convertable. There was someone who was working on decoding the format, it's slow however as the format appears to be vertex indeces (and physics info? Collision hulls? Skeletal anchors? I haven't seen it myself). Thus the sides have to be calculated from those. In turn, there's no public viewer or converter or what have you out yet.

Plus, well, I believe the textures aren't wrapped to the model automatically by this method, that part of the file hasn't been decoded yet.

Sorry, model extracting/converting/importing is one of those thigns everyone wants, but we don't have yet.

Back