Porting the INTEREST to SR2?

Hello.

I have no experience with porting models from one game to another but I assume this could be at least doable. Specifically, what I want to do is port the Interest police vehicle from SR1 into SR2. If this is doable, please tell me what steps I'd need to accomplish in order to make this work. If it's not possible, can you also please tell me why.

It's not possible to import anything from Saints Row 1 directly due to website rules against console modding, which is a bummer I know. It's also not exactly possible to edit 3d meshes. However, we're able to edit and replace textures and a Saints Row 1 police car texture has been ported to Saints Row 2 with a texture pack you can find here.

It's not possible to import anything from Saints Row 1 directly due to website rules against console modding, which is a bummer I know. It's also not exactly possible to edit 3d meshes. However, we're able to edit and replace textures and a Saints Row 1 police car texture has been ported to Saints Row 2 with a texture pack you can find here.
Oh. I did not know that console modding was against the forum rules. Okay. Would it be possible to remove the lightbar from the SR1 or SR2 police cars? That would be an alternative.

Back