SOLVED Porting SR3 customization items to SR4

I've been trying to port the SR3 version of the candy girl skirt to SR4, but it softlocks my game when viewed in a shop interface. Is there a guide for this somewhere that I've missed, or can someone give me advice on where I went wrong?
WIP mod file attached.

Attachments

• thirdStyleCandyGirlSkirt.vpp_pc
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
Maybe try clonning a different item and then replace. Sometimes clonning wrong item can cause problems. I recommend cf_suit_bathtowel and after clonning change stuff in cutomization_items

Tried it, same problem. I cloned cf_suit_bathtowel, replaced the loose cmorph files and the contents of the custmesh packages, changed the items slot in customization__items (as well as the obscured slots and VIDs), and updated customize_item.asm_pc. Am I doing something I shouldn't or not doing something I should?

If you cloned an item use ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.BuildPackfileGUI, you will need to rebuild the str2_pc again but it will update the asmr at the same time. Prefer this over stream 2 exe considering the asm for cloned files is unique for that specific item

It works for the first custmesh, but when I tell it to build the custmesh_464069776f it tells me it can't find that container in the selected asm file.

Last edited:
Back