porting GOOH head model to sr3 or SRIV???

So its to my understanding that you play as Gat in GOOH. Now Rastaman has managed to port outfits from 4 and GOOH to sr3 can the same be done by taking Gats Headmorph and applying it similar to Cyrus' head? if not then a pssibility to port Gats outfit from GOOH???

Porting GOOH Gat outfit to SR3 is impossible (parts of the outfit becoming totally red), but someone already asked me and I have to try .

Porting GOOH Gat outfit to SR3 is impossible (parts of the outfit becoming totally red), but someone already asked me and I have to try .
how bout porting to sr4? seeing how they are similar but that would probably show up red too. as far as the Gat headmorph im sure npc headmorphs would be awesome seeing how most including myself would add different clothing to the npc but rather keep the head.

fine by me I just want a Gat Headmorph. Im sure im not the only Gat Fanboy out there haha,but shaundi seems to be getting love f*** it pierce may need some too haha

aww man,can you try the sr3 model? or is it too much? its ok if you cant.
EDIT: I think theres a Gat Mod for GTA 4 if its some use you may be able to use that model though configuring it to sr3 or 4 may be a problem. in any event if neither headmorph works well one last request you dont have to as im sure youre busy but that is the super Gat outfit in sr4. That is all thanks!

ah I see well thanks anyway least you tried on my request so thats still a win haha. Any word on Skinballs for sr4? I know you said Admixon is working on it but hes silent on it at the moment id love me some npc skins hahah.

Back