Playing Saints Row 2 full screen with GOTR???

I have been told many many time that I can't play SR2 modded on full screen and have actually had a lot of crashes before finding out that it doesn't work. Well I am currently playing the game fully modded full screen. I would love to know if anyone else has managed this weird feat. I am shocked it hasn't crashed lol.

Used to run a heavily modded SR2 on fullscreen, now I just maximize it in windowed mode—roughly the same amount of crashes, tbh back then I never even thought fullscreen would affect their frequency, I just realized they'd happen a lot and lived with it.

Used to run a heavily modded SR2 on fullscreen, now I just maximize it in windowed mode—roughly the same amount of crashes, tbh back then I never even thought fullscreen would affect their frequency, I just realized they'd happen a lot and lived with it.
I've not been able to do it before. It would crash whenever I tried to. Weird that it hasn't been the same for everyone. It seems super stable too which is shocking to me. Guess it must be a mod that was causing it to freak out. Thanks for your response though.

Back