Visuals & Graphics Photo mode

This comes about as close to the same thing as I would like as well. Back via the original Saint's Row The Third there was someone who made a mod that did two things. The First thing was it removed the purple color overlay at the end of a mission complete thus leaving nothing but the music and your character standing sitting etc on the screen in full visual color. The purpose was to tap caps lock and the hud would disappear any time during gameplay as well. I don't remember who made that mod nor if it was for SRTT or SRIV. But using that same directive as a means would still solve your purpose of wanting a photo mode. and if you couldn't get it frame by frame you could still always record it and cut the image out of the recording if you use NVIDIA ansel like me. Simply put yes I want this as well and would be highly appreciative. Long time for a request but I didn't realize how old this post on the forum was either.

Press Print Screen or go get bandicam or game capture they have screenshot
That's not what photo mode is lol.

It's kinda possible in SR4 but with mods: hide hud, stop time, free camera, select pose
TT has a clip editor that allows to record clips and edit them: change camera position, free cam, etc. so it can be used as photo mode. Maybe it's possible to port editor to the remaster.

That doesn't sound hard to do but it would have to be the guy who made it who would have to port it. I know the mod your talking about since I use it for SR:IV

Back