SOLVED Part of Stillwater not loading until get really close

It is like the image below, part of map not loading around airport and China town area with appearing black boxes.
940D4570-D7FF-4B55-9C9A-73CB199EFC97.jpeg
DB8DB9E5-F3B2-4196-9587-0D2A48B4BEDA.jpeg

Are you using any texture packs? From what I've seen, texture packs that increase too many texture sizes can lead to parts of the map failing to load similar to your examples.

Are you using any texture packs? From what I've seen, texture packs that increase too many texture sizes can lead to parts of the map failing to load similar to your examples.
Yes,I am using HQ texture. Can this problem be fixed by changing computer setting?or only by switching back to original texture pack?

The problem only in China town and airport area, and other area are totally fine and always loaded no matter how far away I am

Yes, I had the same issues with those areas when using that texture pack, the only solution I'm aware of would be removing the texture pack, or editing the textures of the mod to be smaller in size.
When I made my Minecraft texture pack mod, I increased many textures from sizes like 128x128 to 512x512, and eventually ran into these issues until I decreased the texture sizes again.

9480_20200303045136_1.png

9480_20200303204609_1.png

Yes, I had the same issues with those areas when using that texture pack, the only solution I'm aware of would be removing the texture pack, or editing the textures of the mod to be smaller in size.
When I made my Minecraft texture pack mod, I increased many textures from sizes like 128x128 to 512x512, and eventually ran into these issues until I decreased the texture sizes again.

Let me try,you probably solved my problem

Let me try,you probably solved my problem

You solved my problem!Thanks!

I never realized that increasing texture size would cause this issue, I always thought it was just the rendering giving out regardless of what mods you add.. but I suppose it makes sense that it breaks LOD textures someway. I don't really fly or notice it then but I'll definitely keep this in mind. Is it just an error with textures modified that are from the chunks packages? Or the always load peg that could be responsible.

Back