overwatch Genji Sword

I'll find it in tools section on Steam
tools.png

I have Polish steam but It should be in the same place

It is with regret that I must remove bigbang for a few months, because he's not quite 18 years old yet, and one of the site rules (to comply with UK law regarding adult content) is that you have to be at least 18.

Hopefully, he will return in July, when it expires. This is a cool mod.

It is with regret that I must remove bigbang for a few months, because he's not quite 18 years old yet, and one of the site rules (to comply with UK law regarding adult content) is that you have to be at least 18.

Hopefully, he will return in July, when it expires. This is a cool mod.
Seriously though, do we have to be *that* restrictive? He's quite a decent guy, I really think there's no point in banning him right away... Like, I realize he shouldn't have mentioned that but, eh...

Not to be mean but there's hardly anyone keeping this forum alive at this point. And bigbang was certainly one of those who did, even despite his English. Four months is enough to make him go away once and for all.

Last edited:
Seriously though, do we have to be *that* restrictive? He's quite a decent guy, I really think there's no point in banning him right away... Like, I realize he shouldn't have mentioned that but, eh...

Not to be mean but there's hardly anyone keeping this forum alive at this point. And bigbang was certainly one of those who did, even despite his English. Four months is enough to make him go away once and for all.
Yes and no.

Access to the forum itself isn't really an issue as long as users are sensibly mature and don't act like a spoiled child, but access to the adult corner is a nasty legal issue that I'm not willing to compromise on (as we discussed off-site).

Yes and no.

Access to the forum itself isn't really an issue as long as users are sensibly mature and don't act like a spoiled child, but access to the adult corner is a nasty legal issue that I'm not willing to compromise on (as we discussed off-site).
Thank you so much for taking care of this problem, proud of ya! :)
Also, glad to see you back, @bigbang! Keep it up, it's a piece of some nice work. ^^

Back