Overhauled Stilwater

Don't know why but post it in Mods in Progress and I'll move it to Mod Releases
This is awesome! Also Admixon it's a site issue, I also can't post threads in the Sr2 mods section, not that I need to but I went and checked, I get the same "You have insufficient privileges to post here." message.

I can however make threads in the "Mod Releases" sub forums, i'm assuming this is intentional so players actually post there releases in categories now???, if that's the case somebody needs to filter out the threads and add them to there appropriate category. Otherwise it's a unorganized mess

Awesome, if this comes with the FPS rate fix, double awesome!
nonetheless will use it next time I download SR2

Thank you so much for your work! As much as I deeply appreciate everything GotR has done for SR2, I've never been a fan of the changes it forces on you. This is the perfect way to play a "fixed" version of SR2 with some general improvements. Thanks a ton!

Does it reduce the amount of crashes compared to GotR? I already have GotR and while it does add new features and shit, I get a pretty subpar framerate when shit happens on screen and random crashes.

...the game is closer to vanilla. This mod includes bug fixes, activity adjustments, graphics improvements, vehicle operability improvements and radio sound quality improvements. And you can easily add other mods.
All is good so far with the mod installed -- much thanks! Also your mod manager working so well, great work.

All is good so far with the mod installed -- much thanks! Also your mod manager working so well, great work.
It is a really good mod and really well made

Back