Opinion on SR3 Remastered

I have screen tearing in cutscenes and that shit is crazy. Does V-Sync only work for the gameplay? Because it says (ingame) so cutscenes not affected? It's weird because they ran at 30 fps and look horrible with screen tearing.

leaving you with this
that was Messy

looking at gameplay from some youtubers ,the new Realistic Character Model is bugging me since the previous games like SR3 and 4 the character models was quite cartoony and nowhere near realistic

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not having any of these problems. I noticed a buggy texture on an NPC pony tail, and a little screen tearing on cut scenes, but that's about it. The only thing I was let down by was that they didn't increase the poly count of the female clothing so it's still super jagged. Also felt they should have updated the physics. Overall though I'm enjoying it a lot. Back to the graphics glitches, this could be an AMD/Nvidia driver problem. My RTX 2080 runs it in 4K at 60 fps very smoothly. Lighting looks amazing.

+ Thoroughly gorgeous. Often hard to believe that this was originally a DX9/2011 title.
+ Well optimised.
+ Pretty strong Q&A.
+ Fairly priced, (on PC. Epic $10 promo helped, mind.)

- Some sloppy work-arounds for problems in the original game, (e.g. disabling pull-0ver ped events, rather than fixing the traffic flow.)
- Missed the chance to fix some longstanding bugs in the original, such as SWAT not spawning.
- That lipsync o_0
- Timed exclusive cancer. Yeah, I get it - it helps pay for development. Still. Absolute cancer.

Game is a huge improvement over the original. Something I don't understand though is that the Film Grain option from Saints Row 4 was ported over, but not the option to play the game in Borderless Windowed mode. I find it really odd that the Borderless option wasn't ported. Maybe there's a chance they can add it in a future patch possibly? Otherwise putting the game in Windowed mode and then using Fullscreenizer seems to work pretty well for me for now lol, so that's always a great option if they never add a native option to play the game in Borderless mode I guess :)

Last edited:
MY GOODNESS THEY GTA5 THE MODELS & DETAIL...Kinzie and everyone look so real...I think SR2/1 fans most likely might get a Remaster cause this graphics set a tone "We taking this seriously" also it make sense as they look more gritty than the CGI vs Fornite.

Its like a Pre-Saints Row 7, but they marketed very wisely by cutting out the core work...I wonder if they we'll Remaster SR4 or DLC it

Though to many it suffers from no seperate brightness for Day and Night cause everything is bouncing off light and their barely any lamps in night so you can't see anything, but if you turn the brightness up, you might have to turn it down for the daytime.

Last edited:
Back