Open Doors Mod

This mod removes the pony barn door from the original Safeword and the parking garage door from the original Syndicate Tower.

You'll need Sandbox+ to switch back to the original Safeword or to the original Syndicate Tower if you've completed the campaign.

UPDATE: Fan of Saints has included this mod in his "Sandbox+ - Things To Do In Steelport Edition" mod package.

Note: The Syndicate Tower part of this mod is already included as part of my Working Elevators mod. If you want to use both mods together, install the Working Elevators mod first and then install this mod on top of that one (replacing any existing files).

INSTALLATION

Copy all files in this package into your "Saints Row the Third" install folder, except the "readme.txt" file.

VERSION HISTORY
1.0 [2016-10-21] Initial release.

20161021223306_1-jpg.14865

Safeword Pony Barn entrance

20161021223517_1-jpg.14866

Syndicate Tower Parking Garage entrance
(sorry -- it was a rainy night when I took these pictures)

Attachments

• quantum_open_doors_v1.0.7z
    22.4 MB · Views: 3,778
  • 20161021223306_1.jpg
    20161021223306_1.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 17,882
  • 20161021223517_1.jpg
    20161021223517_1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 17,935
Last edited:
I haven't played the game in a while ,where is Safeword Pony Barn entrance ?

Also has it been added to "Things to do" yet ?

Also has it been added to "Things to do" yet ?
Sorry, I didn't really have time this weekend. I'll try my best to release an update in the next few days though, perhaps even tomorrow. I'm also going to put it in my Sandbox+ as an optional add-on.

Sorry, I didn't really have time this weekend. I'll try my best to release an update in the next few days though, perhaps even tomorrow. I'm also going to put it in my Sandbox+ as an optional add-on.

Ah cool ,thanks man and no rush :)
I'll be reinstalling in a few days ,just checking on what's happening with all the great mods here at saintsrowmods :)

I haven't played the game in a while ,where is Safeword Pony Barn entrance ?
It's in the grassy area on the West side of Safeword, in the left, um, mound. Just follow the brick path from the road -- you can't miss it.

does i mater if my game is compete?
If I'm understanding you correctly, you've asked if it matters if you've completed the campaign?
The mod is actually intended for those who have completed the campaign. You should not use it during the campaign.

Back