NPC customization

It would be tottaly awesome if it could have a software where you could customize the npc's clothing and that would be compatible with other clothing mods

You can change the character by changing the 'character' option in the txt... ex- npc_gat... you will need to have GOTR... put in- optional mods stuff\MODDERS PUT YOUR OWN MODS HERE\

Attachments

• homies.xtbl
    12.5 KB · Views: 396
I'd really like to know how to customize an NPC too.
You can change the character by changing the 'character' option in the txt... ex- npc_gat... you will need to have GOTR... put in- optional mods stuff\MODDERS PUT YOUR OWN MODS HERE\
Shouldn't that just repleace a character with another one instead of customizing it?

You can only edit the chance of clothing they wear ex: give Johnny Gat a 10% chance of wearing his glassess etc. Nothing else because we don't have the tools

You can only edit the chance of clothing they wear ex: give Johnny Gat a 10% chance of wearing his glassess etc. Nothing else because we don't have the tools
Damn.....
Anyway, how can I edit the chance of the clothing? Have I got to do it from the homies.xbtl?

I created the batch file, but when I run it as administrator but it doesn't create the .cvtf file.
For some reason the cmd.exe says that it doesn't reconize "sr2_npc_table_crunch.exe" as an exutable program.

Back