NOTORIETY LEVEL 5 LOCK (NO LEVEL 6 PLEASE)

M240Boy

Pirate
PLEASE MAKE A MOD THAT CAN MAKE NOTORIETY ONLY UNTIL LEVEL 5. BECAUSE IN LEVEL 6 THERE IS NO ALIEN ONLY A MONSTER AND ITS SO LONELY. PLEASEEE. IF SOME ONE MAKE IT HE WILL BE THE GRATEST NOTORIETY SAINTS ROW IV MODDER. :)

PLEASE MAKE A MOD THAT CAN MAKE NOTORIETY ONLY UNTIL LEVEL 5. BECAUSE IN LEVEL 6 THERE IS NO ALIEN ONLY A MONSTER AND ITS SO LONELY. PLEASEEE. IF SOME ONE MAKE IT HE WILL BE THE GRATEST NOTORIETY SAINTS ROW IV MODDER. :)
Also, I'd like you to redirect the forum rules.
Forum Rules said:
DO make an effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation to the best of your ability. We understand that some of our user base has English as a second language, but at least try and make an effort; this means capitalizing the first letter of sentences, using punctuation, not substituting numbers instead of letters (2 instead of too,) not posting in all lower or upper case, etc.
This also includes not to capitalize your entire post. Don't see it as an offensive warning, but as a friendly reminder. ;)

Ok, i agree with tha rules. but i need the mod that limit the level until 5. please someone?

Back