Notoriety Error Fix & Logic Improvement

Hi! Thank you for the mod. I love when mods don't alter much of core gameplay/design but enhance or fix it.

Now I have a quick question. Will this mod work in coop if both people install it? Also, will it need to be reinstalled once Sperasoft update the game?

Hi! Thank you for the mod. I love when mods don't alter much of core gameplay/design but enhance or fix it.

Now I have a quick question. Will this mod work in coop if both people install it? Also, will it need to be reinstalled once Sperasoft update the game?

It should work if both people install it, haven't tried it myself though. As for the second question, normally no, the xtbls overwrite any packed files so even if the game is updated the mod will continue to work! The only thing that could break it is if one of the xtbls gets updated and the old ones don't work anymore but in that case I'll update it.

And thanks btw, glad you like it! That's my vision of the mod! To have it installed and enhance it in such a way that longtime players notice the improvements while new players still get that original saints row feel.

I'm hoping this mod ends up being one of those essential fixes mods which people come to download whenever they intall the vanilla game, along with other mods which fix stuff with the game witbout altering the core game. A modder can dream, right?

It should work if both people install it, haven't tried it myself though. As for the second question, normally no, the xtbls overwrite any packed files so even if the game is updated the mod will continue to work! The only thing that could break it is if one of the xtbls gets updated and the old ones don't work anymore but in that case I'll update it.

And thanks btw, glad you like it! That's my vision of the mod! To have it installed and enhance it in such a way that longtime players notice the improvements while new players still get that original saints row feel.

I'm hoping this mod ends up being one of those essential fixes mods which people come to download whenever they intall the vanilla game, along with other mods which fix stuff with the game witbout altering the core game. A modder can dream, right?

Definitely became an essential fix for me! After reading the changelog and seeing that it fixes stuff that has been in the game for years, it pretty much a must-have mod!

Firstly - huge thanks. The fixes are great, and noticeable the moment you set the cops off.

Couple of minor issues, tho:

• the readme mentions three files that need copying into the base game folder, but the archive contains four.
  • the mod breaks Jenny from the film DLC - once she disembarks her arrival vehicle, she stands still. I note she doesn't have a weapon, where usually she spawns with one of the rifles.
If I come across any other NPCs with the same issue, I'll edit this post. I only noticed Jenny as I went straight into the DLC after installing the mod, and wanted to check her homie voice lines after completing it.

Thanks again!

Firstly - huge thanks. The fixes are great, and noticeable the moment you set the cops off.

Couple of minor issues, tho:

• the readme mentions three files that need copying into the base game folder, but the archive contains four.
  • the mod breaks Jenny from the film DLC - once she disembarks her arrival vehicle, she stands still. I note she doesn't have a weapon, where usually she spawns with one of the rifles.
If I come across any other NPCs with the same issue, I'll edit this post. I only noticed Jenny as I went straight into the DLC after installing the mod, and wanted to check her homie voice lines after completing it.

Thanks again!

Fixed both, will be updating it, thanks for pointing those out, wouldn't have found them myself!

Mod is very good, basically meeting the demand. saints row is very comprehensive compared with some games such as gta5 and Watchdog in the aspect of wanted system, and it is particularly interesting to do it. It would be better if we could add roadblocks. I really don't know why the roadblocks were cancelled by Volition. Besides, remarster is poorly optimized, and the facial expressions of the characters are stiff. In terms of experience, except that the picture quality of the model is better than the original version, other experiences are not as good as the original version.

Back