Not enough soul clusters?

There's 940 clusters to collect on the map and 220 to be bought in the menu which makes a total of 1160.

Edit:
I have just bought the upgrade which should give you 105 clusters but only received 95 clusters.
I had 5 clusters and after buying it only had 100 instead of 110.
I still have to buy Unlimited Sprinting and Stamina Recovery 3 which cost 15 clusters each.
I don't know if there is something like Stamina Recovery 4 after buying 3 but if there isn't I should have enough clusters to be them. I need 30 for the upgrades, have 10 at the current and still need to find 20 in the open world.
Well i've bought the Vamp Aura - Amped 3 from editing my clusters with Cheat Engine, so now i have all the abilities.
If you say the upgrade that give you 95 instead of 105 then that might be a problem some people have as with flclafi it seems his upgrade gave him the full 105, that might be the reason i was 10 soul clusters short.

Last edited:
Well i've bought the Vamp Aura - Amped 3 from editing my clusters with Cheat Engine, so now i have all the abilities.
If you say the upgrade that give you 95 instead of 105 then that might be a problem some people have as with flclafi it seems his upgrade gave him the full 105, that's the reason i was 10 soul clusters short.
Glad you figured away to get it after all. Maybe that is the issue, it seems more likely to be related to the upgrades rather than picking them up. So hopefully it's patched soon, especially if it happens to a lot people in the future.

I'm having the same problem. I've collected all of them I can and still need 20 more to unlock everything. I have to wonder if it's not from playing co-op and being told to rebuy those first few powers again.

Back