Normal Property Prices v1.2 Final

Normal Property Prices v1.2 Final

Description:

Immovables in the SR3 cost like nothing even national airport.
With this file I corrected prices for the all properties (shops includes).

What's new in the version 1.2 Final:

- Now Apartments Estates and Friendly Fire cost only 5000$
(Because this 2 quest building used in mission..) and now the player can continue the main story..
- Was changed icon for Apartments Estates property, for the balance. Don't ask me why, because I can ask you:
Why this building cost only 5000$? That's why I changed icon on purple icon with question mark. And this icon,
helps masking price for this building. P.S. Because if I set price to 1000000+$ player will not be able to buy this as it required for main mission.
- Some prices have been improved.

How to install:

Just drag the file shop_names.xtbl from the archive to the Saints Row The Third folder.

How to uninstall:

Just delete this file in the Saints Row The Third folder:

shop_names.xtbl

P.S. This mod not working with other mods if they replace this file.

P.S. You can open and look at shop_names.xtbl file and edit prices as you want, using WordPad.

Contacts:
[email protected]

Attachments

• Normal Property Prices.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 591
  • Normal Property Prices v1.2 Final.rar
    2.9 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:
I'm using this mod for my newest character and I'm liking the balancing a lot, nice one. I think there might be a bug with Havemayer Estates (PURCHASEABLE_PROPERTY_ESTATES) as it has 0 income and an unusual minimap icon.

I'm using this mod for my newest character and I'm liking the balancing a lot, nice one. I think there might be a bug with Havemayer Estates (PURCHASEABLE_PROPERTY_ESTATES) as it has 0 income and an unusual minimap icon.
Do you have a screenshot of its icon?

:)

P.S. PURCHASEABLE_PROPERTY_ESTATES it has 0 income. I did this for the balance. And in the future this building with that new purple icon modders can use to create auto show. Because game already have some incompleted scripts about auto show. ;)

Last edited:
Back