Nobody Love's Me v01 (Evil Pedestrians)

Nobody Love's Me v01

This mod is for use with GOtR only.

This mod is in beta stage and it is here for testing. I compared my "ai_personalities.xtbl" file with shitface's "ai_personalities.xtbl" file and noticed there's a lot of differences. His file had "Tweak" settings that you can change by adding a values and mine didn't so I included the Tweak settings but I hadn't add shitface's values for the Tweak settings I added my own values, these tweaks were called:

"<Ambient_tweaks>" , "<Taunt_reaction>" , and "<Flee_tweaks> , ect".

I added my own values to these Tweak options and other settings and tested the file in my game and it works.

Installation: Put ai_personalities.xtbl in your MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE folder then build patch and play.

I started a fight with a civilian and this is what happened:
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 07-53-41-71.png

Fight spread even more!
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 07-53-59-76.png

SR2_pc 2016-04-10 07-54-19-62.png

A few steps away at the Ultor pool of water near the Phillips Building I started another fight and the AI wanted to kill me:
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 07-55-50-65.png
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 07-56-16-92.png

New Screenshot:
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 11-47-19-02.png

Attachments

• ai_personalities.xtbl
    43 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Just a quick reference: I did not use shitface's "ai_personalities.xtbl" file from his mod NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod for Saints Row IV. This file is from my SR2 ommon.vpp_pc file, modded and copied over to GOtR.

Woah, that's some intense shit! :eek:
Maybe... Nobody Loves Me?

Nobody Loves Me it is ;)

The AI hates everyone even their selves. I seen civilians attack civilians, cops getting attacked, pimps attack everyone too. You can use the Orbital Launcher from GOTR by slapping into oblivion then civilians come runnin' towards you, some may even use guns against you.

The AI is very mean and won't hesitate to kill! I just died!
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 10-16-57-33.png
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 10-17-11-00.png
SR2_pc 2016-04-10 10-17-15-43.png

Just tried it out... I almost got killed by bunch of pedestrians and Ultor security after hitting few people. Huh, it's fun, though a bit too intense in my opinion. It's something like "Evil Cars" cheat but for peds, also mixed with "Pedestrian War" one. :p

I have to say doing a mission with this mod can make you fail a mission very quick if the difficulty is set at hard or hardcore. Would you believe it I failed the first mission Jailbreak with this mod on? I didn't get past the gun toting guards that were on the roof. :(

Looks like I need to tone down some values in this mod it's getting frustrating when trying to complete missions. Until I can tone down some settings in this mod my recommendations are:
1. Remove the mod before attempting to do missions if you're not using any cheats and you're wanting to keep a clean save.
2. Reinstall the mod if you just want to play around the game.

This is my game save as you can see it's not flagged and I'm trying to complete all my missions without using any cheats, the mod however does not affect the the cheats whatsoever but as you play with this mod enabled the game just gets harder and harder then it makes you want to activate cheats.
SR2_pc 2016-04-11 18-21-48-73.png

Last edited:
Back