No Homie Mission Restriction For Saints Row IV

News: I have barely enough time to work on this so when the Mission Replay mod by Idolninja comes out, I will have enough time to work on it (This is due to my computer being slow). Updates on other mods included here is paused. Please Let Me Know If There Are Missions With Certain Coding To Make The Phone Unselectable.

This will remove any Mission Restrictions On Any Homie. You will be able to call any homie during any mission in the game. This mod is most likely going to be useful with the Mission Replay Mod By Idolninja as you can play any mission with any homie. This was previously made on Saints Row The Third and is going to be re-made for Saints Row IV. This is a one person effort for now so it may take a while (compared to two last time, help from Hobbs). There will be Two versions of this mod but unlike my previous one on saints row the third (normal and Johnny Gat versions), this will have super powered costumes homies and original outfit homies (Idolninja did the original outfits for this one). Again, most likely better with Idolninja's Mission Replay and might be released after that comes out.

Included Mods:
More Homies (There is an option to have Super Powered Outfits Or Normal Outfits)

Credits:
FQuimson23 (me): Making the Saints Row IV Version
Hobbs: Making The Saints Row The Third Version
IdolNinja: Making The Normal Homie Outfits
Hoeward - For Letting Me Include Mod (More Homies)
Axlrocks - For Letting Me Include Mod (More Homies)

Current Stage of the mod: Fixing Unselectable Homies and Unselectable Phone
Current Status: Unusable

The Mod Has Been Uploaded as a PUBLIC BETA so things may not properly, This is for people who can help me finish the rest of the mod (I kinda need help if there are scripts in the mission to prevent calling homies)

Please Report Any Bugs Or Have A Update For The Mod to Make It Usable

Changelog:
V0.4 - Updated More Homies Mod
V0.3 - Fixed Crash With More Homies Side Of The Mod
V0.2 - Added More Homies Mod
V0.1 - First Public Beta Is Released

Attachments

• No Homie Mission Restriction V0.4.zip
    223.5 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:
We can also talk about integrating this in as an option in the replay mod once I get it working. :)

Back