The fact that I created a thread doesn't mean that I'm a creator of the mod, it might be just a reupload like in this case.
Also, this way I can write what's my input in creating a mod. :)

I think the fact that you haven't credited anyone else as the original mod author would be a bit of a red flag in this case. It's very clear you're taking credit for the creation of this mod (since you are the creator).

Last edited:
By the way, if you set the display.ini to "custom" and set lighting to "ultra", the DOF is disabled as well. I figured that out by accident. I just wish there was a way to get rid of the weird haze when its sunny but keep the ultra lighting.

By the way, if you set the display.ini to "custom" and set lighting to "ultra", the DOF is disabled as well. I figured that out by accident. I just wish there was a way to get rid of the weird haze when its sunny but keep the ultra lighting.
Very true.
It is explicitly stated in the display.ini for SRTT

# * Lighting detail has a major effect on memory usage.
# It effects lighting quality slightly, but turning it to low will also turn off advanced depth of field.

Actually for SRTT and SRIV I have always been able to play with a good framerate by using ultra settings apart from the lightning which I set on low (I have a low-average graphics card), with only a really slight decrease in terms of visual quality in my opinion

Depth of field "still" persists on Saints Row The Third. I'm currently using the high lightning option. I haven't tried the ultra option, yet.

Back