new saints 1.01

i am considering the new character for the next version so here is the current list. please note that it is very likely some of these will be cut.
alex jenna,
katie king,
yuki loren,
hikaru odekar,
jeff the killer, (won't look much like him until the modding sdk supports model import/export)
hoody, (same as jeff and pretty sure i might wait on this one)
mask, (same note as for hoody)
zombie gat,
heisenberg/walter white, (only if there is a model in-game that looks similar to heisenberg/walter white)
jesse pinkemen, (i should be able to find a model similar to jesse but he may be cut)
and that's all for now!
watch the forum for more updates.
EDIT:here is the first update for the new version roster, along with some code as proof that i have started working on this.
Code:
"HOMIES_HEISENBERG_DESC": "Kick some ass with Heisenberg."
"HOMIES_HEISENBERG": "WALTER WHITE"
"HOMIES_JEFF_THE_KILLER_DESC": "Have jeff the killer back you up."
"HOMIES_JEFF_THE_KILLER": "JEFF THE KILLER"
"HOMIES_JESSE_PINKEMEN_DESC": "YO MR.WHITE"
"HOMIES_JESSE_PINKEMEN": "JESSE PINKEMEN"
"HOMIES_HOODY_DESC": "Hoody got your back."
"HOMIES_HOODY": "HOODY"
"HOMIES_MASK_DESC": "Mask got your back."
"HOMIES_MASK": "MASK"
please note this is the only code i will release, as no one can steal much from this since it is just names and descriptions. do not steal this code but feel free to use it as a base for your own mod. by base i mean you can copy and edit this for your mod but do not use any code from this post for your mod without changing it. i will report any mods released on this website that steal from this code or any code in the mod that has not been posted on the forums.

Last edited:
Still waiting for pictures, but I'm sure you know that. I'd like to know what I'm getting into before I go ahead and butcher my saints.
Sorry, that's my fault. His Blood of Gat mod was making my game crash

Anyway, it's a guarantee that I would only use a third of the new homies. Especially if none of them replace Ashly Burch

Anyway, it's a guarantee that I would only use a third of the new homies. Especially if none of them replace Ashly Burch
well there are still more i have planned, including a creepypasta themed update once the modding sdk supports model import/export. in fact that update plus version 1.03 has some code already in the hud_us.le_strings.
EDIT:i forgot to mention that i will have to delay the screenshots for a little while since there is a huge storm making my power flicker.

Last edited:
well there are still more i have planned, including a creepypasta themed update once the modding sdk supports model import/export.
That still means I'd only use the ones related to the actual characters in the game

Pics or GTFO. Any way, I was looking at the list of added homies and I don't quite understand. Who the hell are Ashley and Jessie, and Luka? Do they have custom character models or are they re-skins. Since when did any of the Saints have families? This aint Grove street, dog.

Pics or GTFO. Any way, I was looking at the list of added homies and I don't quite understand. Who the hell are Ashley and Jessie, and Luka? Do they have custom character models or are they re-skins. Since when did any of the Saints have families? This aint Grove street, dog.
first of all thanks for ruining san andreas for me, and second of all basically the fact they exist has something to do with a secret ending i will not ruin. also they are just default models for now but, when the sdk comes out i plan to use custom models.

Back