New Homies

Errrrr What the bloody Fu. Saints Row, What the sam hell?

Isn't Oleg supposed to spawn without guns? cause he's spawning with the base assault rifle! its problaly my game, so I don't understand! O_O

I found Mr.Sunshine :D
and Akuji, Jyunichi.
Oooo any luck finding Shogo Akuji? Oer was that who you meant, and I just thought you meant Akuji Senior.

EDIT: Ahh, seemed the first page has explained that to me, and it is Kazuo Akuji you've found. My bad. Any luck data-mining Shogo then? Also, any luck expanding the Homies' maximum size list then to support them all? Seems everything below Julius disappeared earlier.

EDIT 2: Upon testing it seems that the list has been pushed down to everyone below Fun Shaundi now being inaccessable, and trying to call in Mayor Reynolds results in the game crashing. If anyone should find a way to expand the homies list to have a larger selection, be sure to let hoeward know.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to add Tammy Tolliver too, since she's in the game files and was a DLC homie in SR3? Oddly she never speaks once in the game, but it'd be cool to have her anyway.

I've been trying to get Oleg working properly for a while to no avail. I saw your mod and got excited, but it looks like it's still a no go.

Is this an isolated incident or have you guys got him working perfectly?

Back