New Homies

Not sure if anyone's reading back, but for some reason Zynjai doesn't work for me now. When the voice comes up (The little on-phone voice-clip showing they've answered) the game just crashes. And if you do add gang customization options, perhaps add Zin? With options of Murderbot, regular Zin, those skinny Super Zin, and then a Zynjai and Warden homie? I know it's quite a lot, and I doubt it'll be done, but just some ideas. I just feel as though post-game - SPOILERS - becoming emperor of the Zin is pointless. You should be able to rule some Zin, right?
He should be fixed now.
If I may, Could I include this in my mod? its in development and this mod is incredible! You'll receive full credit for it
You must credit AxlRocks and me then, but sure.

Also fun to have Zynjai Serve alongside. May I suggest giving him an Alien rifle tho? Not a really big deal, just suggesting.

Sorry for nitpicking about the other homies, I really shouldn't. Because you do a really good job...

SR gangs work...What the "Hell" Saints row?....
I found the problem. Hoeward. I have Saints Backup and down to Julius. I lack Cyrus or maero. BUT!..
The problem was.....it somehow disabled those unlocks!

Everything minus Maero and Cyrus appear now when I used unlock it all.

Back