New Hair Options

I like the customization of this game but there is a lack of awesome hairdues in the game and some that are cool look like they are molded from plasteline. If anyone can make cool new hairsyles like young Big boss's (Along with his bandanna)or hairstyles from other anime like bleach. Thanks

snake bandanna.jpg
Ichigo Hair.jpg
Big Boss (young) hair.jpg

It has to be possible. I am pretty sure there are alot of great modelers who are working on stuff right now. You can look at works on Skyrim there are thousands of mods that make new hair, armor, weapons ,etc. This should not only be possible but easy to a professional modeler

It has to be possible. I am pretty sure there are alot of great modelers who are working on stuff right now. You can look at works on Skyrim there are thousands of mods that make new hair, armor, weapons ,etc. This should not only be possible but easy to a professional modeler

Except that we don't currently have mesh tools. All of that is coming in the SDK sometime in the future.

Plus, Skyrim is quite a lot different. Most of Skyrim's data is based on a mod-like system. Maybe all of it.

Hmm maybe u guys are right but i still think some people could do this. Oh and i wanted to ask do u guys know how to download charachters from the character gallery because i keep trying and it always has an error or something

Hmm maybe u guys are right but i still think some people could do this. Oh and i wanted to ask do u guys know how to download charachters from the character gallery because i keep trying and it always has an error or something
At this moment, only Volition can do this.

Back