Need help with Mouse Sensitivity

I was able to change mouse sensitivity (dampening values) of each individual weapon scenerio (camera_free.xtbl), but that's all based on the modifier of the exterior mouse sensitivity. I can only alter the exterior mouse sensitivity with the game's crappy slider, and I can't seem to find the modifier on that in the xtbl files.

If anyone could give me some assistance (as I would love to have a lower mouse sensitivity or one in decimal format) I would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: For a bit more of clarification: Something like in Source/Goldsrc/Quake engine where they have a 'm_yaw/pitch x' scale alongside with the 'sensitivity x'. I guess I need help finding the modifier analogous to the m_yaw/pitch modifier as the game's sensitivity slider seems to be stuck on integer notation... (Maybe that's not the case as I couldn't even find the value using a memory editor)

Hello. I have the same problem. I set sensitivity to 0 in game and in the Windows and it is still super fast and unplayable. Please somebody take a look at this issue.
I tried to edit sensitivity in the keybinding file "sr3def_profile" and it was successfully displayed in the interface, but values below 0 or higher than 100 are ignored by the game. Maybe this can be tweaked by the mods?

Back