Need Help With an .xtbl

Hi guys,

What would I change in the sr2_city_missions.xtbl in order to only obtain the territories I've highlighted in the picture below?

I know I need to disable the rewards for certain missions, but I'm useless at xtbl stuff!

Here's a map of the territories during the start of the game, the ones and red (and the one in blue) are the only ones I'm hoping to have at the end of the game (not a huge fan of "the saints rule everything")

Any help?

Stilwater_SR2_zpsfa861a03.png

Nevermind I figured it out (I think). realised that "rn01" = 1st ronin mission and so on. Same for "bh" for brotherhood and "ss" for Samedi. Took the hood out of the reward section under each mission and stronghold. seems to be working so far!

So I've played through and the Veteran Child mission (Samedi) won't start. Anyone know if hood ownership is a prerequisite for certain missions? (yes I've done the stronghold missions too)

Edit: Nevermind got it working, I'll attach the file to this post in case anyone would like it. The areas I highlighted are the only ones that will be under Saints control throughout the game as well as the two Chinatown neighbourhoods. Happy gaming!

Attachments

• sr2_city_missions.xtbl
    71.8 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Back