Need Help Fixxing Custom Homies

So Iv been working on this for few weeks now just trying to put toghter diffrent groups of homies for diffrent homie packs iv got them all working fine in the Homies.Xtbl but as im using NPC's from Police and Civillians theyr gang behavour is all messed up so to fix this I edited the Characther.Xtbl to this

<Character>
<Name>npc_ped_50s_milkman</Name>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries:pedestrians</Category>
</_Editor>
<Character>pedestrian_male_50smilkman01</Character>
<Spawn_Info_Rank>Homie - Shaundi</Spawn_Info_Rank>
<Team>Playas</Team>
<AI_Personality>gang defensive normal</AI_Personality>
<Cash>
<Min>10</Min>
<Max>20</Max>
<Dollar>
<Min>10</Min>
<Max>20</Max>
</Dollar>
</Cash>
<Filters>
<Gender>Male</Gender>
</Filters>
<Flags>
<Flag>use_knees_and_elbows</Flag>
<Flag>use_leg_bone_constraints</Flag>
</Flags>
<StreamCategory>Spawnable Civilian</StreamCategory>
<Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>1.0</Firearm_Damage_Multiplier>
<Persona_Override>Pville_Ped_WM_02</Persona_Override>
</Character>

Now when I load game it will crash every time on boot, To fix do I need to edit the "<Persona_Override>Pville_Ped_WM_02</Persona_Override>" if so what would I change it to

Aswell as that iv edited the Spawn_info_groups.Xtbl and edited the teams of the groups im using to "Playas" this lets the game load further on but gives me never ending loading screen :(

I had it working yesterday for 50's Cop he spawed in with SMG and interacted with gang well
soon as I edited the Milkman iv had problems

If any one would provide me with the default Character.Xtbl that would be great as im not sure how to extract it out of the Pakfiles. Im pretty sure one im using as back up to re paste in when im having problems is unmodifed but im not 100% running out of ideas how to fix

You will most likely need to change: <Name>npc_ped_50s_milkman</Name> into something else. If an entry with the same name already exists in the character.xtbl file then the game will crash.

EDIT: I've also never seen "gang defensive normal". It's either "gang defensive" or "gang offensive" as far as I know.

What do you mean change the <Name>npc_ped_50s_milkman</name> to somthing else,I know like you mean pick another npc but thats the npc I want thers nothing special about its behavour its in the rare pleasantville section of the code but iv used other npcs from ther with no ishues ther is no other other entry under that npc in Character.Xtbl iv checked I edited the existing listing for it and yes I have seen normal and gang defrensive and offence all seprate but thers mod some one on here posted at some point about extra homies and that lists them as Gang defensive normal so i tryed it and it worked well for some npcs but not others, still doesnt explain why my game now wont start up correctly with the normal Character.Xtbl. I dont know if thers any othe files that might need to be edited to match the changes iv made in homies and character xtbl's, or why the editing world spawn made my game stay on loading screen :(, all my other homie mods have worked fine but for this one I want non saints based characters and they seem to all hate each other -.-

Note:Just reset PC and going to test game again with WISH ME LUCK ;D

Back