Nasty Gnome Gun (new Quickshot Pistol skin)

I'm torn...On one hand I want the gnome to say things like "pull my trigger!"...on the other I want it to sound like he farted when the gun fires....hahahahaha :D

I'm torn...On one hand I want the gnome to say things like "pull my trigger!"...on the other I want it to sound like he farted when the gun fires....hahahahaha :D

Both ways would be awesome! However, I think adding new sounds to weapons isn't possible, yet...

You know what we need?? the classical SR2 Weapons as Skins/Replacements for the weapons in SR3/SR4

(Yes that's kinda a request but its not just me that wants)

You know what we need?? the classical SR2 Weapons as Skins/Replacements for the weapons in SR3/SR4

(Yes that's kinda a request but its not just me that wants)

Is there any weapon in particular that you would like to see return? Requests are very welcome, but I've got lots of ideas of my own, so please don't be mad if I want to realize those first.

Is there any weapon in particular that you would like to see return? Requests are very welcome, but I've got lots of ideas of my own, so please don't be mad if I want to realize those first.
Samurai sword and machete for melee, VICE 9 for heavy pistol, Pimp Cane for shotgun, Fireworks for grenades in SR3

Can you bring back the K-8 Krukov from SR3 to replace the Impulse Rifle? Replace the Cumia Magnum with the .44 Pistol from SR2 please! Those would be awesome!

well if you say so...i WANT (sorry i dont remember the names but you will get it!) the M4A1, M9 Pistol, .44 Revolver, Double Barreled Shotgun, for SR3 or SR4!

Back