Most mods wont work

drenight

Pirate
i really have trouble adding mods to my game. there were only few that works like the nude mod. other mods like sandbox steelport edition wont work. or atleast in that mod the shortcuts dont work. while the sandbox non steelport version works but whenever i try to use the shortcut for rollerskate anim i wont be able to disable it and the mod completely wont work as well like. every shortcut wont work. i also have troubles with mods like mission replay mod, causes all my huds to disappear and when i press esc or tab it hangs. also mods like shitface's weapon re-balance. whenever i load savegame it crashes on load screen but it makes an exception with a new game. it works well with the new game. its just frustrating. also have these mods which says they're compatible with a certain mod and when i overwrite them with each other my game crashes.
ps: i use directx10-11 mode, i use a non steam version of saints row 3 (pirated cracked version) if ever those things does affect anything please let me know. also i have this glitch where my homies wont attack and just follow me instead. i think it has something to do with savefiles.

This same guy just posted in the Saints Row 2 section asking for help on his pirated or cracked version of SR:TT I told him "We do not accept or help people who owns a pirated or cracked games either, so go buy it!" I guess he's stubborn.

Back