SPOILERS More Options to edit the Sim

Now i know Ninja's Sandbox mod would work well for this (Guessing he would add in the ablity to make all the stuff that happened during the game be doable. I.E make the Old gangs spawn again damn i miss that already.) But i do like having to exit the Sim to go and pick at the Computer to change one or two things Granted there is...so...so little to do I mean with the ending we are pretty much in control of it now arn't we? We should be able to do a ton more. Like a ton! Make Wardens Weaker or Powerful. Make the Aliens attack you or be Allies to fight you. And so many other things. I most likely seeing this might be doable with the SDK i dunno i'm not a modder i'm a gamer. But just the aftergame Contant is Disspointing for me...Aside for the mech suit. One last thing What the hell guys? You let us use that epic Iron suit weapon only on that mission or am i missing something?! Again I think Ninja's Sandbox mod would work to somepoints but not all Atleast i don't think i dunno my mind is confusing me.

(I hope i posted this without breaking any rules or stuff...Tried not to say much about anything baout endings or other stuff...Err My mind is confusing me again)

Back