More Free Time Than Sense

I'm gonna be getting a 3D Printer soon. And my latest "fad/hobby" is going to be 3D printing Video Games. I'm starting with a classic (Simpsons HAR), but You'd best believe the Saints Row Franchise will be next on the list.

For SHAR I'll be 3D printing the entire map (Fully Connected Map Mod), along with all in-game Vehicles, Characters and possibly mission objective sprites. The aim is to basically turn the whole game into a 3D interactive board game. Not quite sure how I'll get all the 3D files for printing, but someone in the Donut Team forum is bound to be able to help.

But onto the Saints Row franchise. Not sure how possible it is to get any 3D files from the first Saints Row, but for Characters I'll definitely be using all the files of the characters that appear in the 4th game.

It seems like Steelport should be easy enough to obtain for 3D printing, but is anyone able to help me get the 3D files for SR2's Stilwater? I'd like to be able to get all the characters from SR2, but if that's not possible, I'll settle for the SR2 characters from SRIV.

I've been told I'm crazy for even thinking of this idea, but it's what I want to do, so I'm doing it.

Though I'm gonna have to remember where all the building interiors are in Stilwater and Steelport, if I don't delete them before 3D printing, things could get very messy.

Back