Mod Request

So, I've been wondering if there is a mod. In which you fight against the Saints, instead of with them. Maybe like a Team Change Mod or something, like that. I know this is possible in Saints Row 2, but I'd love for it to be in Saints Row IV, or SRTRR.

What if the Deckers are the main characters? Pierce is Matt and Shaundi is Grace (decker rollerblade)
Decker gang is now the Saints.
Deckers.png

Attachments

• The Deckers.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 92
What if the Deckers are the main characters? Pierce is Matt and Shaundi is Grace (decker rollerblade)
Decker gang is now the Saints.
View attachment 35446
Nice i tried it on the standard sr3 and it works the only problem is when you call shaundi she doesn't appear please can you fix this and make it really happen this mod ?
Edit: i'm not using a high end PC but it works OK with some mods and this mod works its just shaundi doesn't appear when called can someone please fix it thank you
edit: it keeps crashing my game so i don't know what to do

Last edited:
Nice i tried it on the standard sr3 and it works the only problem is when you call shaundi she doesn't appear please can you fix this and make it really happen this mod ?
Edit i'm not using a high end PC but it works OK with some mods and this mod works its just shaundi doesn't appear when called can someone please fix it th
I was unable to fix Shaundi issue on what mission the game crashes?

Back