Mission Replay Please

I actually like the story, and would like to replay it without the hassle of starting a new save.

And this is a request for every mission in the Mission Menu.

Thank you in advance.

Same, has been a few things I would like to be able to re run, is like the recruiting mussion where you go to the island to do the kill game, on first run I thought, or got the impression from the dialogue/cut scene that it was going to be a feature that you could partake in after doing it as a mission, I was really disapointed when on completion it was done forever as I really enjoyed that bit, was hoping there would be things you could do which amped it up each time, switched out mobs etc every time you ran it.

I also would love to have Mission Replay. There's a few memorable missions I wouldn't mind at all reliving such as "The Forge"; "The Dustmoot" and of course "Aggressive Recruiting". You would think they would be aware by now that mission replay is a wanted feature since it has always been modded in.

The mission "Aggressive Recruiting" is basically set up as an introductory mission similar to how "Professor Genki" introduced Professor Genki in Saints Row: The Third. The difference is afterwards there were more instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax unlocked to be played. I am hoping that they plan to have more Doc Ketchum and Boot Hill as one of the expansions. I still go onto Saints Row: The Third and the Remaster to run Professor Genki's S.E.R.C. arenas.

I created a save slot to replay "Aggressive Recruiting" so that I can revisit Doc Ketchum's Boot Hill whenever I want. As long as I do not save my changes and instead load another save, it will remain. During my times replaying, I have made an interesting observation. There is a chance of one of two reigning Boot Hill Champions at the finale. It usually is Big Bubba (police officer wearing an Idols helmet) but sometimes it is The Skeleton: Smoke (Marshall officer in a skeleton body suit). Most people are going to have a single playthrough and not even be aware of this. Why have a variable boss for a mission that isn't intended to be replayed?

Last edited:
I'm guessing no one from Volition has the time to actually check this site out, because of all the things they mentioned that they'd fix/add to/or work on for this game, Mission Replay was not mentioned... Seems like the kind of thing they'd mention to keep us hooked.

Unless they do what they did With Johnny Gat's return to SRIV, and have an entire trailer focused on showing it off to us.

This or a new game plus mode, with all the unlocks intact.
This makes a lot of sense. Mass Effect have been doing this out of the box forever, and in ME3 there was a whole tier of upgrade that you could only get after playing through once and then doing new game plus. Sure, it's an RPG and this - isn't, but given the number of challenges et al that you do on the side, it would be really cool starting again without losing your buff, kit cash or challenges status.

In due time I'm sure modders will be able to do this, but is Kinda Puzzling why they cut it out after Saints Row 2. I enjoyed the Cutscene and Mission replay so I can change my character and see what or how they said something different in the scene/mission.

In due time I'm sure modders will be able to do this, but is Kinda Puzzling why they cut it out after Saints Row 2. I enjoyed the Cutscene and Mission replay so I can change my character and see what or how they said something different in the scene/mission.
It's not puzzling at all. They would need to put in effort to do this, and that effort could be put into making half-baked DLC that earns them more money than a patch ever could.

SR3 launched with day 1 DLC. The DLC itself was already on the disc, but they chose to sell it to people. We're not exactly talking about a company with a history of generosity here.

Back