Missing interiors (weapon limit?)

Hmm, maybe the weapon limit and animated textures bug are unrelated after all if you're already missing interiors at 50 hours. Still, it won't hurt to look at your save anyway. Could you make one before and one after subscribing to another weapon?
yes I can, I would also like to add that it's not just interiors that are missing but also that the city doesn't load anymore after a block or so and if I attempt to surpass one of these not loaded parts of the map my character gets stuck and the only way to quit is closin it via task manager since exitting via the menu causes a black screen

Hmm, maybe the weapon limit and animated textures bug are unrelated after all if you're already missing interiors at 50 hours. Still, it won't hurt to look at your save anyway. Could you make one before and one after subscribing to another weapon?
just wanted to bump this thread again since I let a friend install a bunch of weapons mods and the issue appeared on his pc as well. Interiors aren't loading and map seems to only load in blocks. Do you still need the save file?
I also would ask mod authors to refrain from including weapons on their mod, or at the very least include separate downloads, till this issue gets sorted out, if it ever gets sorted that's it.

Back