Missing DLC vehicles

Install what again? Are you saying that DLC clothing is gone once you save the game? Once you load that save?

Install what again?
The DLC. Like the known issues thread says:
If you uninstalled DLC and saved in the retail build and then load that save in the beta without the DLC installed when you install the DLC again you might not get your DLC vehicles in the new save.
Are you saying that DLC clothing is gone once you save the game?
Any DLC clothing items don't dissapear in my case but known issues thread assumes such a possibility.
DLC items in your wardrobe can be deleted and are not properly flagged as DLC.

What I mean is, all DLC vehicles are stored in my garage after loading the save created in the original game but when I load the save created with the beta modding patch they aren't in my garage anymore. And I didn't install/uninstall any DLCs earlier nor in the meantime.

Any DLC clothing items don't dissapear in my case but known issues thread assumes such a possibility.
For clarity here, the known issue is that you are allowed to delete these items from your wardrobe via the UI since they are not properly flagged as DLC.

What I mean is, all DLC vehicles are stored in my garage after loading the save created in the original game but when I load the save created with the beta modding patch they aren't in my garage anymore. And I didn't install/uninstall any DLCs earlier nor in the meantime.
That's a new one for me. I'll check it out.

Same thing - all dlc vehicles dissapeared from garage. Dlc clothes not affected from this.
But when i loaded old savegame wich was maded long before i got any dlc vehicles, i recived them, and after saving in new format and loading, vehicles stayed on that save

Last edited:
Back