Missing DLC vehicles

Discussion in 'Fixed bugs' started by Fan of Saints, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

Known issues thread includes info about dissapearing DLC clothes but DLC vehicles do the same. You don't even need to uninstall DLC, save the game and install it again, saving itself causes them to dissapear.

2. [V] Knobby

[V] Knobby Volition Staff

Install what again? Are you saying that DLC clothing is gone once you save the game? Once you load that save?

3. Fan of Saints

Fan of Saints Modding patch tester

The DLC. Like the known issues thread says:
    Any DLC clothing items don't dissapear in my case but known issues thread assumes such a possibility.
    What I mean is, all DLC vehicles are stored in my garage after loading the save created in the original game but when I load the save created with the beta modding patch they aren't in my garage anymore. And I didn't install/uninstall any DLCs earlier nor in the meantime.

[V] Knobby likes this.
  4. [V] Knobby

[V] Knobby Volition Staff

For clarity here, the known issue is that you are allowed to delete these items from your wardrobe via the UI since they are not properly flagged as DLC.

That's a new one for me. I'll check it out.

5. Arioh

Arioh Modding patch tester

Same thing - all dlc vehicles dissapeared from garage. Dlc clothes not affected from this.
    But when i loaded old savegame wich was maded long before i got any dlc vehicles, i recived them, and after saving in new format and loading, vehicles stayed on that save

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    [V] Knobby likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice