Missing boots

The lace-up leather boots were in the boss factory demo, but not in the game. I thought the boots would be unlocked by creating the Saints and unlocking the rest of the default Boss clothing, but they didn't show up in my inventory. The only way to use those boots is to apply the entire outfit in the character creator and when I go to check if they are in the shoe section, the boots disappear. is it a bug or did I miss something?
I finished the game, unlocked all the clothing stores and didn't see the boots.

Attachments

• Saints Row_20220831220151.jpg
    Saints Row_20220831220151.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 249
Have the same issue on PC and PS5, a workaround for me was to import a boss (change sorting to newest, there you can find a lot of uploaded default presets, maybe it would be a solution as well to upload your own boss wearing the boots and download it again...) from another user which uses the boots, then they will show up in the feet inventory.

Have the same issue on PC and PS5, a workaround for me was to import a boss (change sorting to newest, there you can find a lot of uploaded default presets, maybe it would be a solution as well to upload your own boss wearing the boots and download it again...) from another user which uses the boots, then they will show up in the feet inventory.
It did work! Thank you! I don't know if is a bug or if I missed something like a quest or a request.

Last edited:
I also was confused as to how I missed these boots. I checked all of the stores wondering how I could have overlooked them. While the Planet Saints boots are similar, they are not the same. (It seems to be an oversight since these boots are featured prominently in nearly every promotional cutscene with the preset Boss).

It also wouldn't be the first time something from the demo character creator wasn't included in the actual game. (The Mary Ann knotted top in the Inauguration Station for Saints Row IV comes to mind).

Applying them to a Boss within the Boss Factory which automatically imported to my game didn't work, but the suggestion to search for a newer uploaded Boss did. I found several wearing the boots. What caused the boots to actually be added to my Feet Inventory (Boots, Leather, Lace-Up) was saving the Boss and then downloading the outfit.

Last edited:
Back