Miscellaneous questions

New to this forum, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for this.

1. Most of my modding experience is using Bioware's KOTOR Savegame Editor. Is the SR modding tool as easy and user friendly as the KSE was? Most of what I'm asking below is stuff I could easily do with the KSE.

2. I read a mod on here that made "repair Shaundi" a homie, is there any way to make "workout Shaundi" a homie?

3. Is it possible to change the weapons, so you don't have random rocket launchers everywhere once you've conquered 25 neighborhoods? It makes some missions impossible to complete (like ones where you automatically fail if your car is disabled), and my homies tend to pick them up, and I have to execute them so they won't blow me/themselves up.

4. It's kindof jarring for me that the driver in Bleeding Out and the contact in the Rec Center Stronghold, despite always having male voices, sometimes spawn as female (unless I set the homies to Ninja or Bodyguard). Is there some way I could lock things so it's the same character model each time?

As previously stated, KSE made changing weapons character models really easy, as long I knew the number for each character model, weapon, etc, I could determine when and where it appeared in the campaign.

2. I read a mod on here that made "repair Shaundi" a homie, is there any way to make "workout Shaundi" a homie

That's not possible as "workout Shaundi" only appears in a cutscene and, long story short, this means she can't be used in gameplay.

Back