*Minor Spoiler* Game freezes when loading outfit in wardrobe with unlocked clothes

So I unlocked the Decker King outfit, and love the pants. I put it on my character with normal shoes and shirt and saved the outfit in my Wardrobe. It already glitched then, where when I entered the name for the outfit "The Boss" and pressed accept, the window wouldn't dissapear. I kept on pressing accept, but the window stayed untill I clicked Cancel. The window dissapeared, but the outfit was saved non the less.

When I later tried to wear "The Boss" outfit, the game freezes. The music still plays, I can move my mouse, but the window to "Accept" or "Cancel" doesn't dissapear like when I tried to save it, but now Cancel doesn't work either.

Anyone else had a problem with this?

I am using about every mod IdolNinja released for SR IV along with ComradJK's Anatomically Correct Female Textures.

Remove every mod and try again.

Nah, deleted the outfit. I doubt it would have to do with any mod, since I didn't use anything the mod added. I'll try a test and error soon. I wanted to continue the game first. :D

Back