Minimaul's Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row IV and Gat Out Of Hell tools

When I attempt to port sr4 clothing to srtt I get the following errors when trying to build the str2:

1: when I tick "update asm" and select the corresponding asm file the programme crashes

2: when don't update the asm and build the str2 than use gameqube's ams updater I get a crash saying unexpected version(which is probably due to me picking saints row 4 as the game{see below})but the asm updates anyway and the item doesn't show in game.

When I build packfile for saints row The third it requires me to select a game but saints row The third isn't there, do I pick saints row 4? Or 2? You said you added support for saints row The third.
Package related support for SRTT is still read-only. You can use the Stream2 tool to edit ASMs directly however.

There won't be a lot of space left in SRTT for extra clothing though - you certainly won't be able to port everything.

I need to put the time in to actually make package writing for SRTT work, but I haven't got around to it yet.

Reactions: F13
Package related support for SRTT is still read-only. You can use the Stream2 tool to edit ASMs directly however.

There won't be a lot of space left in SRTT for extra clothing though - you certainly won't be able to port everything.

I need to put the time in to actually make package writing for SRTT work, but I haven't got around to it yet.
Thanks for the reply. I replaced clothing already in the game Ex: i attempted to replace the turtleneck t-shirt with the Presidential Suit. And I know this is possible because I seen it done before They probably used gibbed's tools. I would use gibbeds tools but im just really lasy :v
Edit; I also attempted to replace Shaundi with old Shaundi (from sr4) in saints row The third. I'm not sure if it was successful or not (because of that whole homies not available thing) but when I replay levels the cutscenes never load so i've to replay the level in a silhouette chunk?

Hello,

sorry if this is a dumb question but did anyone ever manage to successfully patch in new audio using these tools?
I tried to use the SRTT guide and these tools to change the radio ingame but all i get is silence. Is there anything special one has to take care of in order to get it to work?

Thanks in advance ><

Said this was a virus so im not installing it. i listen to my anti-virus.

Said this was a virus so im not installing it. i listen to my anti-virus.
virustotal.com for the latest zip file shows: https://virustotal.com/en/file/f52c...53e9a82a2ad4591454600f88/analysis/1472338446/

All of these matches are for revorb.exe. They're all generic matches because it is a packed EXE (it's compressed) - not real matches.

Edit: plus, there's no actual installer in there - just a zip file containing applications to run without needing installing.

Can you add a readme file to the folders? Because it is hard to understand what does what and whether I need to have the files in the same place or whatever just by looking in the directory of the tools

Can you add a readme file to the folders? Because it is hard to understand what does what and whether I need to have the files in the same place or whatever just by looking in the directory of the tools
The first post in the thread lists what each tool does.

When you extract the zip file you download, it will already have all the files in the right place.

The first post in the thread lists what each tool does.
When you extract the zip file you download, it will already have all the files in the right place.

But that doesn't really tell me how it does it, and just linking to the Guides / tutorial forum area doesn't help exactly :/

Revision 120 (2016/09/23):
  • Write out the cmorph_pc file loose too for CustomizationItemClone (fixes an issue with morphs not being correctly applied in the clothing store)
  • Add a "settings.json" file that allows you to specify paths for each game. If the path is set to null the game will attempt to autodetect the paths. For now, autodetection only works on Windows. This allows tools to be used with the GOG versions of SR and the Linux/SteamOS versions. Please report any issues you hit using the tools on Linux/SteamOS especially.
  • Remove the "clean" action from ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.Stream2 - it was never intended to be actually used.
  • Update some of the usage information shown by the command line tools when you run them in a command prompt with no parameters.

But that doesn't really tell me how it does it, and just linking to the Guides / tutorial forum area doesn't help exactly :/
There are tutorials for each of the GUI tools in the Guides/Tutorials forum (and I've pinned them so they appear at the top).

For each of the command line tools, if you run them in a command prompt without giving any parameters, they will give you a help message that explains what the tool does and what options you can give it.

Back