WORKSHOP Mini Sandbox+

Yes, buy the game.
He could mean that he has a pirate mini sandbox+ ... In principle, there are a lot of opportunities to download from the workshop without having a steam version game... But everything is not going smoothly and this is not the best solution.

He could mean that he has a pirate mini sandbox+ ... In principle, there are a lot of opportunities to download from the workshop without having a steam version game... But everything is not going smoothly and this is not the best solution.
I have no idea what are you talking about. He clearly said "I use a pirated version" and pirated stuff isn't allowed here.

I have no idea what are you talking about. He clearly said "I use a pirated version" and pirated stuff isn't allowed here.
Sorry, for me he simply said that he was using the pirated version, but did not specify the version of what (games, mods, etc.). I suggested that he could illegally download the mod from the Steam workshop and write that he did not work for him.
I have already seen similar posts where people wrote that they calmly use your mods "only for the Steam version" in GOG. Okay, I’ll go further mods)))

If he "pirated" my mod by downloading from weird site or by using weird software I simply don't care it doesn't work. I released the mod on Steam Workshop and it works with steam version only.

Sorry, for me he simply said that he was using the pirated version, but did not specify the version of what (games, mods, etc.). I suggested that he could illegally download the mod from the Steam workshop and write that he did not work for him.
I have already seen similar posts where people wrote that they calmly use your mods "only for the Steam version" in GOG. Okay, I’ll go further mods)))

Lol, why would he mean to own a "pirate" mod if the legit file is linked in here?

Most of the cracked copies out there are pre-workshop, so if these mods dont work, is because the game aint legit :)

Lol, why would he mean to own a "pirate" mod if the legit file is linked in here?

Most of the cracked copies out there are pre-workshop, so if these mods dont work, is because the game aint legit :)

Please read the installation instructions carefully - there are all the answers. It seems to me that you don’t know well what is currently not licensed content. How it is created and how accurately it copies the original.

P.S. The connection between the pirated version of the game and the inability to launch the mod is often exaggerated

Can we stop discussing this? It's not on topic of this thread and borderline bannable.

Back