Looks like it is not possible to do "Girls! Guns! Live!" in Saints Row 2022

The character quickly puts away any guns you equip if there are no combatant NPCs nearby. Character also does not stand straight unlike in previous games or even in GTA V. Can be seen at 1:11 in the following video.

I think it is because I mentioned wanting to see my custom characters with guns in this post - https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/i-hate-the-new-character-editor.19743/post-130070 . By the way, I have already found and purchased the "tinfoil hat" in the game. 🤣

The walking animation in this game is also not good in my opinion. Perhaps because it is supposed to be a "gender neutral" one. 🤣 Maybe they can add the animations from the previous games as options in the character creator. "Classic animations" they can call it. But it is unlikely that they will do any such thing. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, somebody should complain about this to Epic games. You know, because it is an Epic store exclusive as of now and also because of the "Girls! Guns! Live!" sign in the "Downtown" map in "Unreal Tournament 3". 🤣

Unreal Tournament 3 29_05_2023 09_33_53 PM.png

I'm still wondering why she scared like that.. as far i know GTAV character didnt panic like this they only behave like this inside the car and doing some weird move in the car... If the Cop star still appear

I'm still wondering why she scared like that.. as far i know GTAV character didnt panic like this they only behave like this inside the car and doing some weird move in the car... If the Cop star still appear

Normally the character makes an "angry face" when you equip any weapons as can be seen in the following video. Was thinking of making separate thread for this video, but it seems you have given me the opportunity to post it right here. 🤣

Anyway, I made this video because it is not possible to shoot your weapons when inside the Saints HQ compound. Managed to get a hostile NPC to follow my character inside the HQ and the homie NPCs didn't even bother to take him out while he continued to attack "the boss". 🤣‍ The "takedown" option still works though, which is what I did in the end. 🤷‍♂️

I was also thinking that clothing animations are lacking even though it is the $current_year. 🤣 The "Nurien Tech Demo" in the following video is from 2008.

I was thinking that Volition should take a look and consider outsourcing some of their development to Japan (Edit: Oops, the above is from a South Korean company apparently - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netmarble . 🤷‍♂️). Wasn't it Donald Trump who was (is?) anti-outsourcing and not Hillary Clinton? 🤔🤣🤷‍♂️ I ask this because Volition seem like Hillary supporters to me as I mentioned in another thread also. 🤣 They have some good looking female NPCs in the game, so the not so good looking preset female characters are indeed intentional. Anti-facism. 🤣🤷‍♂️

Edit 2: Forgot to mention that it is still a playable game. Just think of it as a GTA V like game but with custom characters. So better than GTA V when it comes to the playable character at the least. GTA V still has proper nudity though. This game has made a poor effort when it comes to that also. They did have the "Penthouse Pack" (is it missing from the remaster? I am guessing that is the case.) even though they didn't have any "official nudity" back then. Even Witcher 3 has "proper" nudity even though it is the same for all characters. 🤣🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Normally the character makes an "angry face" when you equip any weapons as can be seen in the following video. Was thinking of making separate thread for this video, but it seems you have given me the opportunity to post it right here. 🤣

Anyway, I made this video because it is not possible to shoot your weapons when inside the Saints HQ compound. Managed to get a hostile NPC to follow my character inside the HQ and the homie NPCs didn't even bother to take him out while he continued to attack "the boss". 🤣‍ The "takedown" option still works though, which is what I did in the end. 🤷‍♂️

I was also thinking that clothing animations are lacking even though it is the $current_year. 🤣 The "Nurien Tech Demo" in the following video is from 2008.

I was thinking that Volition should take a look and consider outsourcing some of their development to Japan (Edit: Oops, the above is from a South Korean company apparently - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netmarble . 🤷‍♂️). Wasn't it Donald Trump who was (is?) anti-outsourcing and not Hillary Clinton? 🤔🤣🤷‍♂️ I ask this because Volition seem like Hillary supporters to me as I mentioned in another thread also. 🤣 They have some good looking female NPCs in the game, so the not so good looking preset female characters are indeed intentional. Anti-facism. 🤣🤷‍♂️
Nahh i take wednesday goth Npcs all the way in SR2 they all have neenah face morph lol

I just watch the video... Yeah bro they didnt even bother to helps you lol even Kevin the icon face of reboot lol

Edit:But have you tried hit themfirst ?? Maybe after that they help you

Last edited:
Back