Known bugs/fixes thread.

1. The Escape mission. Bug: Doors are closing too fast for you to get through. Fix: Your computer is on the low end for running this game and it's throwing off the door timing. Lowering your resolution and graphics settings usually fixes this. If it doesn't,try running it in co-op with someone who can get through,but this method is untested.

2. Friendly Fire. Bug: Dildo bat and anal probe weapons aren't customizable. Fix: There's a mod here (http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/...e-duplicate-dubstep-gun-in-latest-patch.4157/) that fixes this issue. No official patch yet.

3. Friendly Fire. Bug: Missing weapons. Fix: No fixes at this time other than to reacquire the weapons by buying or finding them. Awaiting official patch.

How any other bugs or fixes? Feel free to post up.

Not sure if this might help , but it did for me. If you happen to use a weapons mod you have to use the newest "weapons.XTBL' Table in order for your weapons to retain their Upgrades when you save and load.
In order to get the newest table you'll have to Extract the "Patch_compressed.VPP.PC" file using The extraction tools that Minimaul has provided

How about a fix for this bug. Everytime I play "Welcome Back" and get to the Battle with normal Jyunichi, Jyunichi is indestructible because he doesn't move from his starting position, making it impossible to complete the mission, let alone the game.

How about a fix for this bug. Everytime I play "Welcome Back" and get to the Battle with normal Jyunichi, Jyunichi is indestructible because he doesn't move from his starting position, making it impossible to complete the mission, let alone the game.

Long time since you posted this. I just ran in to the bug, how do i fix it? It's been really frustrating spending all this time on this game only to know i can't proceed due to a stupid 2D mission...

Back